Sunday 20 March 2011

Another Shameless Plug

I'll cut to the chase:

My brand new, very first publication, The Three, is now available on Amazon for Kindle!

You can get it here (a free sample is also available): (or go to the US Kindle store: http://amzn.to/fFrqBG)

Now to fill this blog out with something else to make it seem like its not all about plugging my new eBook: a little background.
I've been writing stories pretty much all my life. I like to tell stories. When I was really young I'd write small stories and make little "books". That developed into comics and for many years I would draw a comic series that I began in about 1997 and continued until early 2000's, which I then turned into three PC RPG/Adventure games.
Then in 2005 I wrote this story (The Three) for an online short story competition - and came in first place! In 2007 I wrote another for another competition called Message in a Bottle which came in 2nd place. In 2009 I wrote another story, called 'Love, Ire and Alcohol'... and as I write this I'm seeing a pattern emerge of when I seem to write! Especially as the latest story (called 'Obsession') I am currently half-way through writing is being written in 2011!
Of course, all of these will be available on Amazon Kindle store. 'The Three', and 'Message in a Bottle' (the coming next story) have and are being re-edited and re-written in places as they were originally done with competition word-limit restrictions, so now I'm releasing them to the public I thought I'd take the opportunity to expand on the stories where I couldn't before.

So there you have it, a little background about me and my writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment